Quesnel, British Columbia

Superior boasts about its customer service, which is worse than poor.I have been waiting for them to call me back for nearly a month now about a leak in my tank.

Whenever I call I am told I need to talk to someone who can't be reached at the moment and will call me back. I have not been called back after any of my calls. I barely know why I even bother.

It is a waste of my time and so often I am spoken to rudely.It is funny though, they are very prompt about sending outrageous invoices.

Had an Experience with Superior Propane?

Comments

UPDATE: Superior did finally deal with this problem to my satisfaction and apologized for the fact that I had to chase them around. I am very relieved to have the issue dealt with.

@Motherfish,

I can see that you are frustrated, and I’d like to help.

Can you email your account # and contact information to support@superiorpropane.com so that we could look into this for you immediately?

Customer Service @SuperiorPropane

Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro Usa "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more