Bothwell, Ontario

I moved here two years ago and first time my experience with propane and I was working at the time.They put me on automatic delivery.

I paid my bill on time and still a week later which was March filled me up with a close to 300.00 bill. I decided to go off auto fill up. I needed to take early retirement due to depression. I was unable to pay my bill in April of 2014.

It is now January 2015 and no heat for the winter of 2014/2015. My original bill was 300 plus it is now 500.00 with late payment charges. Called them and explained my situation. Spoke to Curtis in Collections.

This young man thought this was funny. Really, I am 60 years old. Last time I talked to him I told him recently and advised him I will be getting help through an agency. His comment, oh it is just money, right and giggled.

Totally disrespectful, and how can you leave anyone without any heat. I am struggling to keep warm. I cannot wait until gas comes to rural and that should be soon. The first company, no compassion.

The agency called and they said no payment to fill up.I now need to pay the 500.00 plus another 600.00 to fill up my tank.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Superior Propane. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Superior Propane to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Superior Propane propane for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Superior Propane?

Comments